Term & Conditions
Please read carefully the terms and conditions of use of this website, presented below. Your access / visit to this website is subject to the terms and conditions of use, and implies your explicit acceptance of them, and represents the entire agreement between the parties.
Malika boutique - is a registered trademark of Malika boutique. S.r.l, legal person of romanian nationality, having its registered office in Cugir, Rozelor Street no. 27, having serial number in the trade register j1 / 349 / 13.04.2018, unique fiscal registration code ro39182714.
Malika boutique cannot send orders if the required information requested during registration is not provided correctly, if the orders are incomplete or incorrect, or the products are no longer available. In any of the above cases, we will notify you by email or telephone.
All information on the website (products, sizes, prices) is real. Stocks are updated in real time, thus avoiding confusion that may arise at the time of ordering. The online stock can change at any time without notice, this being determined by sales.
If the order has been shipped and paid for a product that is no longer available, Malika boutique will refund the amount paid for that product.
To prove the purchase of the items, please keep the tax receipt or invoice.
According to geo 34/2014 on consumer rights in contracts concluded with professionals, as well as for amending and supplementing normative acts, art. 6, (information requirements for contracts other than off-premises contracts and distance contracts):
(1) before a distance or off-premises contract or any similar offer produces binding effects on the consumer, the professional must provide the consumer with the following information in a clear and intelligible manner:
A) the main characteristics of the products or services, taking into account the communication environment and the products or services in question;
B) the identity of the professional, such as his trade name;
C) the postal address at which the professional is established, as well as, if any, his telephone number, fax number and e-mail address at which he can be effectively contacted, in order to allow the consumer to quickly contact the professional and communicate with him effectively and, where appropriate, the postal address and identity of the professional on whose behalf he is acting;
D) if it is different from the address provided in accordance with letter c), the postal address of the place where the professional carries out his activity and, as the case may be, the postal address of the professional in whose name he acts, to which the consumer may send any complaints;
E) the total price of the goods and services with all taxes included or, if the price cannot be reasonably calculated in advance given the nature of the goods or services, the method of calculating the price and, where applicable, all additional transport costs , delivery, postage or any other nature or, if they cannot be reasonably calculated in advance, a statement that these additional costs could be borne by the consumer, including the period of validity of the offer or prices. In the case of access and connection services to public electronic communications networks or electronic communications services intended for the public, the equivalent value of the tariff plan shall be mentioned, specifying the number of minutes, the credit or data traffic included, as well as the conditions of use. To them, if applicable, the available extra options and their equivalent value, the charges for calls and for the minutes or the additional data traffic, as the case may be, the connection or installation tariff, with all taxes included. In the case of an indefinite contract or a contract that includes a subscription, the total price will include the total costs during the billing period. If these contracts are charged at a fixed rate, the total price will also include the total monthly costs. If the total cost cannot be calculated in advance, the manner in which the price is calculated must be indicated;
F) the cost of using the means of distance communication in order to conclude the contract, when it is calculated on the basis of a tariff other than the basic tariff;
G) the methods of payment, delivery, execution, the date until which the professional undertakes to deliver the products or to provide the services and, as the case may be, the procedure of the professional for solving the complaints; H) in case there is a right of withdrawal, the conditions, terms and procedures for exercising the respective right, in accordance with art. 11 para. (1), as well as the standard withdrawal form, presented in part b of the annex;
I) where applicable, the information according to which the consumer will have to bear the cost of returning the products in case of withdrawal and, for distance contracts, if the products, by their very nature, cannot normally be returned by post, the cost of returning the products;
J) in case the consumer exercises his right of withdrawal after formulating a request in accordance with art. 7 para. (3) or with art. 8 para. (8), the information according to which the consumer is obliged to pay the professional reasonable costs, in accordance with art. 14 para. (3);
K) in case the right of withdrawal is not provided in accordance with art. 16, the information according to which the consumer will not benefit from a right of withdrawal or, as the case may be, the circumstances in which the consumer loses his right of withdrawal;
L) a statement regarding the existence of a legal guarantee regarding the conformity of the products;
M) where applicable, the existence and conditions of after-sales assistance provided to the consumer, after-sales services and commercial guarantees;
N) the existence of the relevant codes of conduct, as defined in art. 2 lit. F) of law no. 363/2007 on combating incorrect practices of traders in relation to consumers and harmonization of regulations with european legislation on consumer protection, with subsequent amendments, and the manner in which copies of them can be obtained, as appropriate;
O) the duration of the contract, as the case may be, or, if the contract is concluded for an indefinite period or is to be automatically extended, the conditions for termination of the contract, including the applicable penalties, if applicable;
P) where applicable, the minimum period of validity of the obligations incumbent on the consumer under the contract;
Q) where applicable, the existence and conditions of advances or other financial guarantees to be paid or offered by the consumer at the request of the professional;
R) where appropriate, functionality, including the application of technical protection measures for digital content;
S) where applicable, any relevant interoperability of the digital content with the hardware and software components of which the professional is aware or is reasonably expected to be aware;
T) where applicable, the possibility and the manner of resorting to an extrajudicial mechanism for submitting and resolving the complaints to which the professional is subject.
(2) alin. (1) shall also apply to contracts for the supply of water, natural gas or electricity when they are not put up for sale in a limited volume or fixed quantity, thermal energy and digital contents which are not delivered on a material medium.
(3) in case of a tender, the information mentioned in par. (1) lit. B), c) and d) may be replaced by equivalent data on the successful tenderer.
(4) the information mentioned in par. (1) lit. H), i) and j) may be provided using the standard withdrawal information form set out in part a of the annex which forms an integral part of this emergency ordinance. The professional complies with the information requirements established in par. (1) lit. H), i) and j) if it has provided the consumer with these instructions correctly completed.
(5) the information mentioned in par. (1) are an integral part of the distance contract or of the off - premises contract and may not be modified unless the contracting parties explicitly decide otherwise.
(6) in case the professional does not meet the information requirements regarding the additional costs, according to those mentioned in par. (1) lit. E), or to the costs related to the return of the products, according to those mentioned in par. (1) lit. I), the consumer does not bear those costs.
(7) the contractual information shall be presented in romanian in an accessible form, so that it can be easily understood by the consumer, without excluding its presentation in other languages.
(8) the information requirements provided in this emergency ordinance complete the information requirements contained in the government emergency ordinance no. 49/2009 on the freedom of establishment of service providers and the freedom to provide services in romania, approved with amendments and completions by law no. 68/2010, and in law no. 365/2002 on electronic commerce, republished, with subsequent amendments.
(9) without prejudice to par. (8), if a provision regarding the content and the manner in which the information within the government emergency ordinance no. 49/2009, approved with amendments by law no. 68/2010, respectively within the law no. 365/2002, republished, with subsequent amendments, contradicts a provision of this emergency ordinance, the provisions of this emergency ordinance prevail.
(10) the burden of proof regarding the fulfillment of the information requirements set out in this chapter rests with the professional.
The use of the website or its content by any natural or legal person, for any purpose other than personal or non-commercial, without the consent of sc malika boutique srl, is strictly prohibited.
We are not responsible for the misuse and misinterpretation of the information on the site.